Saturday, May 3, 2008

Zen Has Flown

Lots of people at work
have been wondering
what kind of juice
I got myself in lately.
Truth is better than that.
The truth is, zen has
come again, the bird
has flown, and a strange
confluence of events
just may have made it
more permanent.

Blame Marlon Brando.
And Kevin Spacey
("Superman must die").
I sat through a set
of Ultimate Superman,
not everything but
a good deal of filmed
Man of Steel, around
the time Sadie happened
and I had to try
and figure that out
(Sun says women know -
oh god!), which led
to an even greater
concentration of
twisted evil inside
my brain, swishing
around until it had
reached a toxic brew,
which I drank
and joined Hurley
in the asylum, where
he gets to wait out
while rationality
comes through again.

I'll try and sustain it,
can't wait promises,
but right now I'm enjoying
all the bafflement,
and trying to reap
some rewards.

No comments: